Wednesday

Resealable Red Bull Can

014/365

Dear Red Bull,
I love your 8.4 fl oz sugar free drink (especially @ room temperature) but I never drink the entire thing. I'm always leaving it in my car or on my desk to collect dust and other environmentals for a day or two. One time I let one sit in my car for 3.5 weeks while i was out of town for business and when i returned I was very tired and the only thing I could do was drink the Red Bull. It had a bit of a different taste which i attributed to the open can it had sat in for almost a month and I probably won't try that ever again.. unless it was resealable. I would pay more for the exact same style can as long as I could close it up. Thanks.


3 comments:

Donald Meteny said...

Another option could be to make a rubber cap. I've seem them in the grocery store for cans of soda.

Eric So said...

I want this on everything.

Donald Meteny said...

So Red Bull makes an energy shot which has a resealable top, the logic seems to be a bit backwards.