Wednesday

(Actual) Wireless A2DP Earbuds

048/365

I'm sick of using "wireless" earbuds. News flash! If there's a wire you can't call them wireless!

I want two single ear buds not connected by anything but bluetooth. See picture for example. Give it the same functions as any other bluetooth noise enhancer and make a charger that doubles as a carrying case and you got yourself a viable product.

Check out the beginning of that one movie with Ryan Reynolds where he tells that little girl the story of how he met her mother. You know that one with the cute little girl and they don't end up rekindling their relationship.. or do they? I forget. Anyway, he's using a pair of fake ones at the beginning. So I guess technically I didn't invent anything new.

1 comment:

Eric So said...

People have been coming up with concepts for these for years. It isn't anything new but I would kill for them anyway.