Friday

Fix Cracked Screens with Resin

058/365

Update: Due to the overwhelming interest in this product I've decided to post a video of the process. Stay tuned, the video will be posted soon!!

Yesterday I dropped my iPhone 4 face down onto concrete.. Guess what happened? Yeah, the screen cracked and now I'm getting glass slivers in my fingers and ears. Now what do I do? Get a replacement from Apple for $199? Or I could try out my latest innovation: Use my secret magical crack resin on the screen of my iPhone.

My theory: The magical crack filler can be used to stop further cracks in the glass of any device and make the glass look better and still be functional. Concerns: If the resin drips below the outer glass between the glass and the LCD and would hinder the operation of the device. Complications: If this doesn't work I may not be able to return the device to Apple for a $199 switcheroo.

This product would open up a whole new market. Look at the broken device market buymytronics, gazelle, squidoo, etc. I bet a large portion of returned devices are simple aesthetic cracks. And given the opportunity, the user would just have just fixed themselves.

No comments: