Saturday

Programmable iPhone Battostat App

003/365

How bout home thermostats that you can program to drop the heat/cold through out the day/night to save on heating/cooling bills? Pretty much a no brainer for the cost, I would say.

Why not have a 'thermostat' for an iPhone; I call it a Battostat. This would be an app that you can preset to kill certain apps at certain times, wake them up and make them live when you need them, and cut your screen brightness at certain times through out the day. This would all be set for the main purpose of saving your precious iPhone battery. I sure as hell dont need my facebook, twitter, and email updating through out the night. I also dont need my screen burning out my retinas while I'm laying in bed blogging for cellPIG.com. Yup, the pigs an oinkin genius.

cellPIG.com OINK!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the idea! GO cellPig!!!!!